This post is about love quotes long distance relationships
Are you in a long-distance relationship and are looking for encouragement or some inspiring words that completely reflect how you feel about your loved one? If so, you’ve stumbled upon the right post.
I was once in a long-distance relationship for three and half years before tying the knot with my now-husband.
What got me through the tough days of missing him and moments of feeling lonely, was reading quotes that reminded me why the distance was worth it and reading quotes that inspired me to keep the love going.
I want you to be similarly encouraged. As such, I have searched far and wide for the best love quotes for long distance relationships, which includes:
- Motivational quotes for long-distance relationships
- quotes about long-distance relationships and trust
- surviving long-distance relationship quotes, and
- inspiring long-distance relationship messages for when you need some text message ideas.
By the end of this post, you’ll learn over 30+ inspiring love quotes that will motivate you to keep going with your long-distance relationship.
Let’s jump in.
The Greatest Love Quotes for Long Distance Relationships
1) Love is not finding someone to live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without – Rafael Ortiz
2) You know its true love when no matter how far the distance is he can still make you smile. – Wonder Sayings
3) Even though you are miles away, you voice is more comforting than the ones I hear here. – Unknown
4) Waiting is so hard. But I’ll spend as much time alone as I have to if that means getting to spend the rest of my life with you. – Unknown
5) It’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be really hard. We’re going to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. – Nicholas Sparks
4) If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from a distance, then you’ll be unstoppable once your physically together. – Unknown
5) You’re worth every mile between us. – Unknown
6) I may be thousands of miles away but you’re still the first thing on my mind. – Unknown.
7) One day the plane ticket will be one way. – Unknown
8) Distance does to love what wind does to fire…it extinguishes the weak and fuels the strong. – Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
9) True love doesn’t mean being inseparable: it means being separate and nothing changes. – Unknown.
10) Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say I love you but not everyone can wait and prove it true. – Unknown
11) The few hours I spend with you are worth thousand hours I spend without you. – Unknown
12) Distance means nothing when someone means everything. – Unknown
13) You are my favorite notification. – Unknown
14) The best part of being in love is not being together every day. It’s being assured that even though you’re miles and miles away, he will always be in love with you and only with you. – Unknown
15) When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart. – Unknown
16) In many ways, the art of love is largely the art of persistence. – Albert Ellis
17) I will always choose you, even on the days we don’t understand each other. – Unknown
18) True love is about growing as a couple, and learning about each other, and never giving up on each other. – Unknown
19) If your feelings are mutual, the effort will be equal. – Unknown
20) Be with someone who says, “Baby, let’s fix this. I can’t lose you.” – Unknown.
21) Affection is when you see someone’s strengths. Love is when you accept someone’s flaws. – Unknown
22) Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I need for the journey. – Unknown
23) Love knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love. – Unknown
24) Distance teaches us to appreciate the days we are able to spend together and distances teaches us the definition of patience. It is a reminder that every moment together is special, and every second together should be cherished. – Unknown
25) It’s true. We don’t have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love. – Unknown
26) The fastest way to kill something special is to compare it to others. Don’t compare. – Craig Groeschel
27) Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy. – Unknown
28) I like the way you make me feel even when you’re nowhere near. – Unknown
29) Missing someone is your hearts way of reminding you that you love them. – Unknown
30) I’m connected to you no matter when you are. – Unknown
31) Somewhere between our text messages, our phone calls, our jokes, our laughter, our talks…I fell for you. – Unknown
32) One night I will wake up at 3am and I will roll over into your arms. You will rub my back until I fall back to sleep. I will wait for that. – Unknown